About Free Windows XP Tips and Tools:

Looking for Tweaking, Customizing, Editing, Tips, Trick, Help, Software Tools and Others of Windows XP Operating System? FreeWindowsXPTipsTools is the solution.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

IE vs FireFox

After almost two month I used my paid monthly to connect to the Internet, I do believe that the most reliable and best Internet browser, in my experience, is Firefox. With firefox, you can browse faster, and clean. You can add a lot of add-ons to make a faster browse. Such as using Noscript or even Ads Blocker.

For Internet Explorer build by microsoft, I got a lot of problem when using it. My blogger template editor got screw up and make some java script not work. So just replace you old browser such as IE with Firefox. I guarantee you will love firefox.